Did you know you can call on Freedom staff to come and visit your school or workplace?
Our staff can provide a range of free presentations, workshops and training for groups to learn critical information about supporting the LGBTIQA+ community.
Sessions can be tailored to meet the needs of your organisation or specific context and can cover:
- LGBTIQA+ 101: Understanding sexuality, gender and sex
- Myths and issues faced by LGBTIQA+ young people
- Understanding LGBTIQA+ people’s personal perspectives
- Values and attitudes surrounding LGBTIQA+ diversity
- Types of homophobia, biphobia, transphobia and other discrimination against LGBTIQA+ people, its impact on LGBTIQA+ young people and how to respond to it
- Psychosocial health factors and statistics for LGBTIQA+ young people
- Framework for supporting LGBTIQA+ young people and inclusive practice
- Medical and social transition information and considerations for trans people
We can also provide information and visibility resources.